Pages

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Top 10 Tuesday: Authors I've Never Read



This week’s top 10 Tuesday topic is Top 10 Popular Authors I’ve Never Read. So lets get to it!

1.     Cassandra Clare- So MANY people have told me to read City Of Bones and I picked up but was never able to get into and was quick to mark it DNF.

2.     Marissa Meyer- I have heard many great things about Cinder but every time I pick it up the back/inside flap just makes it sound CREPPY! One thing I can say about it is that I love the cover.

3.     Stephenie Meyer- I won’t read twilight on principle. Sorry people but an ENTIRE five books about a girl going from a vampire and werewolf?

4.     Stephen Chrosby- Just never read it, no real reason.

5.     Lauren Halse Anderson- I have one of her books sitting in my room and I am planning to read it VERY soon.

6.     James Dashner-When my best friend was reading this and I slept over she made me sleep with the light on. In my ever fear of freaky books I have not read The Maze Runner.

7.     C.S. Lewis- I don’t have an exact reason why but I just never picked up The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe.

8.     J.R.R. Tolkin- I never really liked fantasy. Yet at the same time I read any book with a mermaid or fairy.

9.     Loris Lowry- Another one I’m hoping to change soon as I really want to read The Giver.

10.  Richelle Mead- I don’t like Vampires all that much. I have read a grand total of...... ONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik