Pages

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Top 10 Tuesday


Top 10 tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke And The Bookish.
Todays top 10 tuesday topic is 10 books about friendship 

I love books with a good friendship in so I'm really excited for this topic. 

1) Mother Daughter Book Club by Heather Vogel Fredrick- this is one of my favorite stories about friendship ever, just pure perfection. 

2) Also Known As by Robin Benway- Maggie and Roux's friendship is perfection. Maggie never had the chance to make a real friend and Roux lost all her friends so this friendship match is just perfect. 

3) Roomies by Sara Zarr and Tara Altebrando - I love the evolution between Elizabeth and Lauren it's so amazing and cute!

4) Parallel by Lauren Miller- the way that Caitlin stays by Abby through the entire book no matter what.

5) Artemis Fowl Series by Eoin Colfer- Though Artemis and Holly Short both hate each other in the beginning they really come to care for each other.

6) An Abundance of Katherines by John Green- Hassan and Colin's friendship is amazingly dorky and adorable.

7) The Daughters by Johanna Philbin- These girls have a super strong friendship and deal with so much together.

ANNNNNNDDDDD
that's all I got. :(
Hopefully i can get a full 10 next week!

2 comments:

  1. Most people didn't like an abundance of Katherines by John Green, but that's like the only book I've ever liked by him. I'm aware that this is a very unpopular opinion because everybody is down with the John Green Buzz except me. I still have to finish TFIOS, but that's how it is right now. I'm glad that other people liked that book as I did! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had the same problem! I've read Looking for Alaska, Papertowns, An Abundance of Katherines, The Fault in our stars but the only one i've really loved was An Abundance of Katherines and The Fault in Our Stars.

      Delete

 
Images by Freepik