Pages

Sunday, May 11, 2014

Bout Of Books Read-A-Thon is Starting!!!!

Bout of Books
The Bout Of Books Read-A-Thon is Starting!!!!

The read-a-thon is starting tomorrow and I decided to specify my reading goals.

Goal Number One: To read five books(starting from the bottom left): Ask Again Later by Liz Czukas, This Is What Happy Looks Like by Jennifer E. Smith, Breakable by Aimee L. Salter, The Guard by Kiera Cass, and Amelia Anne is Dead and Gone by Kat Rosenfield.
In total that is 1363 pages!

Goal Number 2: For each of the books I read I will write a review, whether I loved the book or not.  Writing the reviews is going to hard which is part of the reason I only picked five books (the other reason being that I have school and homework).


So those are my goals. Each day I’ll do a short post of how many pages I’ve read so far, a review of a book if I finished one or an update of my opinion on the book I’m currently reading.

Its not to late to join the read-a-thon! if you want to join just sign up here!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik